Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wrong

I am worse than I thought I was, or that I predicted I would be.

Today it just hit me for some reason - I am in love with someone I can't be with. Is there any other pain this unbearable? I sure hope not, and I pray not many have to go through it.

I sincerely wanted to get married and have a family, struggle to make ends meet but be fine in lieu of our impenetrable love. I guess life isn't like a movie, and I suppose I can't be a director that pans every shot perfectly, crafting a work of art as I live on. I'm not sure why my heart is feeling this way, but it sincerely wants to shatter into a thousand different pieces. 

I don't have any poetic realizations this time, and I suppose it goes without saying that nothing can be said or done to make it better, so I guess I'll just sign off with simplicity.

I really wish I could speed up time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home