Monday, April 06, 2009

Possible Project

So, as most everyone knows, I have recently undergone a crazy emotional change lately and the only way I knew how to handle it was by accepting it and writing about it.

My friend, Chase, has also had a lot going on in his emotional stature in life and when he saw my blog, we started talking happy things. I need feedback.

How many people would come to a website in a fairly consistent manner if Chase and I posted on it? We would do various things: duo-blogs, movie reviews, rants, poems, etc. If people would be interested, I will pay for a domain name and we would begin. 

This would do a lot of good things for me. It would not only get my writing skills going even more, but it would get experience under my belt for future job applications for various media outlets. If I had a website that I could refer them to, it would help immensely if they realized I had a consistently updated site with plenty of reference material on me, my skills, and my strengths within those skills.

But if no one will come to it, screw it. I'll just keep blogging and do my own thing; I don't feel like paying monthly for something that won't become of use. 

So let me know, because the more feedback I get the more willing I will be to create the site. Thank you again to everyone who has been there for me, I look forward to the future. God Bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger RC Student Government said...

If there are so many positives in making the website, why not do it? Like you said in your post; this wouldn't just be for recreational purposes, but would help your writing skills, and even help with future job possibilities. With all the good things that could come out of it, it would be a shame for you not to pursue it just because you think some people wouldn't read it. I say go for it. I would read it, and I'm sure a bunch of other people would as well.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Carlee said...

Because you were Facebook begging...

I'm always willing to check out amusing sites, especially if they're created by people I know (no matter how long it's been since I've seen or spoken to them). So I say go for it.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home